We’re sure you’ve already noticed, but in June we were excited to launch our business’s rebrand!
The product of many months of work, starting with our own brand definition exercise to understand what makes us unique, the rebrand goes much deeper than just a logo. It defines who we are, our beliefs and our vision, and gives us a great platform to continue to grow.
Delivering Marketing Differently
We’ve communicated our more defined brand through a new website, fresh brand visuals and mission and vision statements. Our new strapline “Delivering Marketing Differently” represents CRE8’s uniqueness; everything that we do, we’re proud to do differently to others in the marketplace, producing work that gets results for local businesses.
A key change saw the introduction of sectors to represent the types of clients we work with. Our unique marketing expertise supports local businesses, the education sector, legal and professional services, and international organisations, and we wanted to communicate this breadth of knowledge clearly through our excellent client projects.
By introducing sectors, we can market ourselves more effectively, communicating brand values to a more defined audience.
We’re extremely proud of how our new brand is communicating our people, our quality of work and our exceptional clients. We’d love your feedback too!
What does our rebrand mean to us? Find out what Your Marketing Goodguys had to say:
- Paul: “Our relaunch represents a significant milestone in our brand’s history. It’s so much more than a refresh of our brand visuals – our new brand communicates our DNA: our team’s strengths, depth of knowledge, passion and how our talents are providing our clients with tangible results every day.”
- Vicki: “This rebrand was the start of the exciting next step for CRE8, as we looked to build on our marketing and sector offering whilst continuing to closely support those local clients who’ve trusted us for many years. We’re ambitious, and we strive for the best in everything we do. Staying one step ahead of the competition is a challenge, but one that we relish!”
- Jonathan: “Our new brand represents the evolution of our business. It’s been a long time coming! With a new website that shows off the quality of the work we do, the rebrand communicates who we are now and where we want to be: the go-to marketing and creative agency locally.”
- Jordan: “Our new brand & website shows off the established clients we’re working with, and the exciting – and challenging! – projects we’re working on. It’s really rewarding to support our clients so closely.”
- Lauren: “Our brand tells the story of who we are and what we are about – friendly, reliable and normal people, just like our clients. What you see is what you get. A team that works really closely together with our clients to produce great work!”
- Nathan: “Our new brand really communicates our values! We’re a team that loves what we do and I think the new brand communicates that. I think in particular the new brand demonstrates the quality of the work we do – we’re different to any other agency, in a good way.”
- Jazmin: “I might’ve just missed the launch of the new brand, but it’s clear to see the rebranding and new website has been rewarding for CRE8. The website now better communicates what we do, and why we do it! I’m proud to begin my marketing journey with a marketing agency that is so ambitious, hard-working and forward-thinking.”
Don’t forget to take a look at our new website!
Your Marketing Goodguys