We introduced Marketing Manager 360 back in 2015, but this year it’s really grown.
Marketing Manager 360 allows businesses to work with a marketing partner; identifying business goals and working together towards achieving these goals. We know how important it is to understand the brand you’re marketing, so we fully immerse ourselves into our clients’ businesses, making sure that we understand your brand, your business and your vision as well as you do!
Our aim is to help our clients to achieve their business goals through real, tangible outcomes! We work hard to make sure your business is growing the way you want it to. As a Marketing Manager 360 client, your own CRE8 Marketing Manager will build a close relationship with you, working as part of your team to devise and implement a unique strategy focused on your goals.
Marketing Manager 360: the benefits!
- We’re accessible, wherever you are and whenever you need us!
- We’ll meet you regularly, face-to-face
- Fully-managed outsourced marketing – from strategy to implementation and from start to finish every month
- Your own Marketing Manager, skilled in understanding your business
- Chartered Institute of Marketing accredited expertise
- Honest and professional recommendations based on years of experience
Marketing Manager 360 gives you access to a 7-strong, complete marketing and creative team for one monthly budget. Brand and marketing consultancy expertise and strategy planning is supported by professional copywriting, graphic design and web development that makes an impact.
Unique solutions to suit your business
We know that every client is different, which is why we don’t have a ‘one size fits all’ approach. We develop marketing strategies tailored to each individual organisation, its brand and its people!
Following marketing consultancy to help us understand what you’re looking to achieve, we’ll agree on a defined brief. For example, to increase sales and enquiries from the website.
Depending on the strategy, Marketing Manager 360 delivers clients with a huge range of solutions, both on- and off-line, including:
- Website content development, e.g. blog content and landing pages
- Technical website development to improve user experience and performance
- Search engine optimisation, including Google tools and products
- Social media marketing, e.g. regular content and sponsored promotions
- Advertising, e.g. magazines, newspapers and radio
- Direct mail campaigns, e.g. letters and leaflets
- Sponsorships, e.g. awards and sports teams
- Public relations, e.g. newspapers, radio and launch events
- Print, e.g. brochures and business cards
- Internal reporting, data gathering and monitoring
Alongside your team, we’ll recommend the most suitable marketing strategies for your business, your brand and your clients! Your Marketing Manager then forms a link between your business and our team, coordinating your project in order to realise your goals.
Your Marketing Goodguys