CRE8 Legal Stuff
The copyright in the material contained within this website including all information, data, text, sound, photographs, graphics, video messages, source code, and any other material is owned by CRE8 (or its respective owners). All rights are reserved. You do not have any right, interest or title in or to the material unless otherwise expressly indicated. Material must not be downloaded or reproduced without the express agreement of CRE8.
You do not have any right to use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate any part of this website without the consent of CRE8 unless expressly indicated.
Our Standard Terms and Conditions of Business
Terms and Conditions updated January 2019
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 2018.
For more information about Data Protection, and the General Data Protection Regulation, see the website for the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Yodel Creative Limited
Yodel Creative Limited is registered with Company No. 08048615. Our registered office is at Offices 1-2 Acorn Business Centre Acorn Court Butts Street Leigh Lancashire WN7 3DD. Depending on the circumstances, we may be a data controller or a data processor of your personal data.
We have a nominated person whom you can contact should you have any queries relating to this policy or your data, either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the above address. Please mark correspondence for the attention of the Yodel Creative Ltd data lead.
The data we collect
We may collect the following information on this website, or otherwise where you may telephone us, contact us by email or live chat, when you enter a competition or promotion with us or when you may contact us or inform us of any other matter:
- Your name;
- Your contact information, including email addresses; and
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
We may collect details of your visit to our website, including location, traffic, pages visited and general interaction and communication data.
Personal data may be collected through services we provide for you, such as your IP address, information relating to your devices and passwords, including for example those relating to your devices, email, software and social media.
We collect payment information for the purposes of Direct Debit instructions from clients to whom we provide services.
How we collect your data
We collect data principally from the following sources:
- From you directly, and from your colleagues in your organisation
- Information generated about you when you access our website, such as your IP address
- We may purchase data from third parties, including marketing lists, or access publicly available data to help improve our services or our business
How we use the data we collect
The data we collect helps us to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular:
- Internal record-keeping of enquiries and communications from clients
- To properly deliver our services to you, and to deliver services on your behalf to others
- To process payments for our services from you
- To administer accounts and projects
- To comply with contractual obligations we may have with you relating to the delivery of our services
- To allow us to review and develop the website to improve its performance and delivery of our services
- To conduct periodic market research
- To allow us to manage our relationship with you, including managing your queries and responding to communications from you
- To analyse website usage statistics
- To receive and review job applications, and to communicate with job applicants
- To notify you of changes and updates to our website and services
- To notify you of information relating to our services, including where you have requested information or where we feel the information will be of interest to you as an existing client or where you have consented to receive such information. Such notification may be sent by, including but not exclusively, direct mail, email, phone, social media and digital channels
- To inform you of pricing changes to our services
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations
In particular, we may use your personal data:
- Where it is needed in order to satisfy our contractual obligations with you to deliver our services to you
- Where it is in our legitimate business interests to do so
- To comply with legal obligations
- For some direct marketing communications, with consent where required
We do not share any of the personal data we hold with third parties, other than where necessary in the proper delivery of our services, as required by law or any regulatory authorities, and in the operation and administration of our business.
In the event of a sale of our business, we may disclose your information with the party(ies) acquiring its shares subject to the provision of undertakings relating to confidentiality.
How long do we store your data?
We will retain your personal data for as long as you are a client of our business. Your data will be held only for as long as necessary to enable us to perform the functions listed above and for as long as you are a client of our business.
Should you cease services, or where you are not a client of our business, we may keep your data for a period of up to 7 years for research or analytical purposes, or where we are required to retain your data for legal or regulatory purposes.
Keeping your data secure
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and hold.
All information supplied to us and held by us is stored on secure servers within the EEA. Our systems are securely backed-up remotely and information is recoverable in the event of data loss. Sensitive data is encrypted, password protected and otherwise securely stored.
Where a password has been supplied to you by us, it is your responsibility to keep that password secure and confidential.
Where we provide hosted services to you, including Hosted Exchange email and Hosted Backup, we advise that:
- All hosted services are stored in UK-based, ISO 27001-certified datacentres. Data is backed up across multiple sites.
- N+1 specification datacentres offer automatic backup in the event of power or air-conditioning failure. Power supplies are resilient, with diesel power generation backup.
- Datacentres are securely protected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through security barrier systems, CCTV surveillance monitoring, visual verification and swipe card entry, and are installed with extensive fire safety measures, cooling and climate control.
- Advanced spam and firewall protection guards against 99% of spam.
- Email data is backed up and secured in the cloud.
- We have installed SSL Site Security Certification on all managed and hosted websites where approved by clients. This is included as standard in our website hosting packages.
Withdrawing your consent
You are entitled to withdraw your consent to, or object to, our processing of your personal data for the purposes stated above. You may also ask us to delete your personal data if there is no reason for us to retain it, subject to our retention of data where required for legitimate business purposes. Please contact us by email at email@example.com, by telephone on 01942 262625 or by contacting us via our website.
Withdrawal of consent may prevent us from delivering the services we supply to you and may prevent us from fulfilling our contractual obligations to you.
You may ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. You can do so by either not selecting the opt-in box when submitting a form through our website, or by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 01942 262625. You can update your preferences at any time by contacting us using the above details.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should review separately the privacy policies of any third party website.
Where your personal data changes
Please advise us of changes to your personal data so that we can update our records accordingly.
What are cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser help on how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality and features of this and many other websites that you visit. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
From time to time we offer user surveys and questionnaires to provide you with interesting insights, helpful tools or to understand our user base more accurately.
When you submit data to us through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be recalled.
Third Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web, helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track activity such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit, helping us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience in using the site whilst ensuring that we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites, including Twitter, Vimeo, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If you require further information, please contact us via:
Phone: 01942 262 625
“ I rely on my email and phone to sustain and grow my business. Without the ongoing help from CRE8, I would have difficulty sparing the time to undertake everything they do for me. ”
Charles, Charles Needle Commissioning, Leigh