Our business is growing all the time, with exciting clients and projects that keep us really busy. We’re now looking for a Front End Web Developer Apprentice to join our established marketing agency and develop a career in code!
What’s the job?
This apprenticeship is a great opportunity for those looking to start a coding career, with real responsibility and potential to progress to a permanent role at the end of your apprenticeship. You’ll work closely with Jordan, our Front End Web Developer, supporting our whole team and playing an important role in the day-to-day management, maintenance and build of our clients’ websites.
At the end of your training, you’ll have a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Web Development and you’ll be supported by our team, learning how to develop websites that get results for our clients.
We’re looking for someone who:
- has a passion for code and wants to develop their existing skills
- is keen to learn and develop new technical and office skills
- shares our values of trustworthiness, friendliness and going the extra mile
- is a team player but can manage their own workload
- wants to make a difference straight away to a small business
What you need to have:
- Thorough knowledge of HTML, CSS and responsive web design
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- A desire to work hard alongside the rest of our team
- A friendly, helpful and honest approach to working with clients
- The ability to manage your workload and to be self-motivated
- Access into Central Manchester one day per week
- Working knowledge of PHP would be an advantage
- Ideally a driving licence and access to a car (although not compulsory)
We’re looking for someone who wants a career in code! If you have the desire to grow with our agency as a Front End Developer after successfully completing your apprenticeship, we’d love to hear from you.
Know a keen coder? Please pass on our details!