A large part of our business comes from referrals from happy, satisfied clients. We want you to recommend us, and we know that you will only do this if you are happy with the services we provide. That is why we work so hard to go above and beyond the call of duty.
Our Bill of Rights – what our clients can expect from us.
The establishment of our Client Bill of Rights, along with our continual and substantial investment in people, processes, and technology clearly demonstrates our commitment to our clients.
BILL OF RIGHTS
1. You have a right to expect and demand complete satisfaction from the digital and creative services you receive from us. We pledge to deliver exemplary service, on-time and within your budget.
2. You have the right to get answers to your questions in PLAIN ENGLISH. We pledge to recommend options for accomplishing your objectives and we will answer your questions in terms that you can understand
3. You have a right to expect our team to sustain the highest levels of personal accountability, professional commitment, and employee empowerment in your every interaction with our organisation.
We pledge to treat you with the utmost levels of courtesy, responsiveness, integrity, and respect; and to work with you to ensure that your relationship with us is a pleasant and cooperative experience.
4. You have a right to expect us to lead the way in fostering and implementing innovation and creativity in our services through an unyielding commitment to providing the best digital and
creative services possible.
5. You have a right to individual attention and dedication. We pledge to provide a prompt, courteous, and efficient service by acknowledging your requests, keeping appointments, and providing great communication.
6. You have a right to understand every aspect of our business policies and support procedures. We pledge to make it easy for you to communicate with our staff via our website, email, or by phone, and to receive answers to any questions you may have about how or why a decision, recommendation, or resolution plan is reached.
7. You have the right to receive the best value in creative and digital services in return for placing your trust and business with us. We pledge to explain all of the costs up front so that there are no hidden fees or unexpected costs later on.
8. You have the right to have us attend to the details of each issue, question, and request you have. We pledge to get the job done right the first time.
9. You have the right to a single point of contact for all your technical issues or concerns. We pledge to help with any creative related issue your business might have.
Would you like to learn more? Please contact Paul on 01942 316 076 or contact us through our website.