The last 10 years have seen CRE8 grow from Paul freelancing from his back-bedroom office, to a team of seven marketing and creative Goodguys, offering everything from web and graphic design to marketing strategy, outsourced management and content, PR and operational support.
Your Marketing Goodguys are really proud of the wide range of projects we work on for our diverse client base, whether it’s graphic design and print, rebranding, website development or something completely different for local, national and international businesses.
Here are some of our highlights from the last decade!
- Twelve Apostles Catholic Primary School: Referred to us by a local primary school, Twelve Apostles approached Paul in 2011 looking for a website that would provide parents (and Ofsted) with helpful and accessible school information. We continue to work with the school to regularly update content and produce annual school prospectuses, and we’re delighted to still work so closely with one of our earliest clients. Take a look at the website.
- Metal Cages & Pallets: Since 2011, CRE8 has supported the client with web design and development to deliver a number of professional new websites. In 2016, we started a highly successful Marketing Manager project which has seen the client diversify and, through ecommerce, enjoy some outstanding successes and business growth. Find out more.
- Newton Westpark Primary School: In 2012, we created a new website for local primary school Newton Westpark, and since then we’ve gone on to deliver graphic design, print and website maintenance, including signage, presentation folders, staff boards, newspaper ads and leaflets. Thank you NWP! Take a look at the website.
- Forward Together Teaching School Alliance: Starting with a website project in 2015 that developed into our first Marketing Manager 360 client, and with all the skills and education experience the client needed at our fingertips, CRE8 was perfectly positioned to support Forward Together’s leadership team with the marketing, creative and operational work required to rebrand and grow the Teaching School. Find out more.
- Leigh Sports Village: With a client relationship starting in 2015, the LSV team approached us looking for support with quality, professional graphic design which would help them to promote events, facilities and corporate packages at this premier local venue. Our work needed to complement and modernise LSV’s appeal in the local area. Find out more.
- HomeSquad: Having created the client’s brand from scratch in 2016, we’ve since developed our relationship through Marketing Manager 360. By identifying what the client sought to achieve with its new kitchen and bathroom showroom, and who it wanted to appeal to, we compiled a fully-bespoke marketing strategy which is managed by our team. Find out more.
- BHE Services Bolton: Starting our relationship back in 2016, the client’s consumer-led brand is now more clearly communicated, with a new, consumer-focused professional website that performs better online and printed collateral which makes a strong, confident statement about the work BHE delivers. Find out more.
- Lucence Signs: It was up to us to create a marketable brand and business proposition around Lucence’s beautiful, hand-made product which was introduced to us in 2016. Following plenty of market research, we developed a brand name, visuals and, eventually, a website and other marketing collateral to take this innovative product to market. Find out more.
- Omnium International: Our first international client joined us in 2016! Starting with our biggest-ever website project, we’re proud to continue to deliver a fully-managed marketing and creative solution for UAE-based Omnium, delivered with UK expertise and which has seen the client grow in confidence in its marketplace, producing some outstanding results. Find out more.
- Forward As One CE Academy Trust: In 2017, the Trust team approached CRE8 in need of a strong brand identity. Once the new logo was signed off, we produced a range of branded stationery for the client. Enjoying a great relationship with Forward As One, we’ve since worked with Trust schools including Gorsefield and St Paul’s to develop new signage, stationery and other creative projects.
- City Health Care Partnership: Joining our client ranks in 2018, CRE8 delivers monthly strategic marketing planning, graphic design and print for City Health Care Partnership CIC’s local teams in the North West. It’s important to the client to increase awareness of their health improvement services, and to ensure all printed marketing collateral is kept updated and suited to its B2C audience.
- Calibration & Consultancy Services: Approaching us in 2018 because the team felt its brand visuals and website no longer reflected its forward-facing, growing and innovative business, CRE8 worked closely with the client to define its brand messages and to manage a rebrand rollout, including development of modern brand visuals and a professional website that both stand out in the sector. Take a look at the finished product!
A decade of CRE8…
These are just a few of the fantastic clients we’re delighted to have worked with over the last 10 years. Thank you to everyone who’s supported us. It really means a lot that clients continue to choose us.
We’re looking forward to the clients, new projects (and challenges) the next 10 years are sure to bring!
Your Marketing Goodguys